RRR/HRS 17th Annual
Rabbit Care Conference
Sunday, October 23, 2011
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Radisson Hotel • One Radisson Plaza
New Rochelle, NY • Hotel: (914) 576-3700
- Featured Topic: “The Behavior Connection” presentated
by Susan Brown, DVM, KPA-CTP, and Mary Cotter, MA, EdD, LVT
— The behavioral science behind why your bunny does what he does
— How you are training your rabbit even when you think you aren’t
— Ways you can change your rabbit’s behavior simply by changing your own
— What is clicker training and can rabbits really be clicker trained?
- Bunny Bonding: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, a live demonstration of a bunny introduction by RRR/HRS licensed educators
- Q&A session with Vets and HRS Educators.
- Demos on temperature taking and nail cutting.
- Bunny Boutique — goodies to buy for your bunny and yourself, proceeds support RRR/HRS
- Lunch is available for purchase on or off premises
For more information and a pre-registration application, download the attachment or visit www.rabbitcare.org